40 coaches online • Server time: 15:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Strider84

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2013 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Last night Red Corsair managed to defeat yet another Dwarf team and make it to the Grey Latern qualifier final. Next up is the winner of a premium high elf game between JockMcRowdy and Anisdrin. Let's see who will challange the Humans for the spot in the Ulthuan Invitational.
p4m

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Hummies Very Happy
SvenS

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict I'll be able to play! \o/
Thx Azure for letting us go over the deadline so I had time to get a new computer =)

SL
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the UI **

The UI is clicking at a brisk pace so far. One qualifier is allready finished and we have 5 others with atleast one team in the finals allready. I fully expect the second round to go by in a brisk pace of matches.

Some big name coaches and teams have all taken the "swan song" in the UI. A "cinderella" team has not emerged yet but lets see how the second round breaks down.

Dark Qualifier

Rat Dyansty has allready punched their ticket for the main draw. Will sitting idle for over 3 weeks prove to long a wait for the team? will they get cold? will they try some prep matches for the main draw and get blown up?

Dynasty is looking good right now. Milford notches one up in the win collum for the Qualifier pick challenge.

Old School DJ who has been making a name in majors of late gets bounced off the dance floor in the second round.

Two of the big name Ranked teams find themselves in the finals allready...Fleetfoots Revenge and Flachpfeifens 4th try. Can they recapture Major glory of the past and make the main draw?

Ligt Qualifier

The big news in the LQ was the Ultimate Superheroes Getting knocked out in the opening round. This match had a lot of glitz and glam surrounding it. PeteW dragged out one of his teams of the past to play in the UI. The fans came out in support. Allmost all of them in their old 2007 Superheroes game shirts. It was like going back in time.

Well it seems the Superheroes could not repeat their glory from 2007. They gave it a run but fell short in OT. Does that mean the magic is gone? Well according to some USH fans...YES.

"Man that was lame. I remember the glory days. That match would have never gone to OT back then."
"They just look tired and old. Why tarnish my memory of greatness with "that". I should have stayed home."
"It was just good seeing them one last time...that was the last time, right? Because if they are going to try some resurrection tour of majors or something, it is going to get ugly, for them."

Some fans though had a diffrent take on it....specifically their head coach.

"Dude, PeteW, what can I say. Every team he coaches eventually turns toxic. Look at what he did to his dark elf team a few years back? Now he rejoins these old farts, just like him, to attempt some come back. Mental is what I say and the team deserves a coach just like Pete. It is called whack."
"PeteW I HATE YOU!!!! Got me all worked up. Pulled out the old USH jeresy. Bought a 80" Crystal ball on 15% interest. I wanted to see a title run. All I got was a first round Defeat."
"Pete, my man, I love you. BUT you got to hang it up. Seriously. When was the last time you won a major? a Ranked major. I keep donating money to FUMBBL to watch your matches. And all I ever get is a large hotel bill, a tab at 5 pubs I cant pay off and disapointment."

Well obviously some very disapointed fans. Iam sure most of those comments were made in the passion of the moment of a hard fought loss. Pete will be back in force and show those fans why they love and adhore him.

Over to the Humanity watch.

4 of the Brackets still are alive for Humanity to make the main draw. 2 of them have 2 human teams in the Semi finals. Although one of the brackets has both of them match up against each other this second round.

Down in the Celestial bracket we have an old fued formed up. Men of the Empire VS the Norsci. Sigmar is smilling from above. Oh this brings back fond memories of the founding. Both sides of the bracket are Human VS Norse. So once again the followers of the Dark Gods will attempt to grind Humanity into the dust. Will Humanity rise up and once again throw back the assault of the evil Norsci?

Second round action is getting set...a lot more action coming at us. Upsets, grudges settled on the pitch, blood, some Bowl but 100% FUN!!!!!

Last edited by PainState on %b %20, %2013 - %17:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody who wishes to give the Crossdressers any wish you well cards needs to send them to St. Yorguns hospital, room #309. They need to be there by the end of the day because the team will be released from the hostpital tommorow for their upcoming second round match.

It was a rough and tumble opening round. But the crossdressers are a tough group of ladies and they will be ready for the next match. Albeit depleted in numbers on the pitch.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

St Yorguns hospital has never been this crowded with trolls, ratogres and treemen that show their love and affection for the young ladies. And Crossdressers already got dozens of love cards, date-suggestions and cream-pies from anonymous coaches that apparently love my girls! None of the girls were surprised I am just told from the ass-coach.

And - please - Milford... we ARE NOT hurt! It was just a scratch from the small beards.

Now its time to hunt elves! They will all fear my girls, since defeating 2350 tv dorfs that had 6 mb-tacklers, 2 pombing tacklers and in totalt 9 tacklers, was way sweatier than any st5ag5 elf named vindaboo! ;-D
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Anybody who wishes to give the Crossdressers any wish you well cards needs to send them to St. Yorguns hospital, room #309. They need to be there by the end of the day because the team will be released from the hostpital tommorow for their upcoming second round match.

It was a rough and tumble opening round. But the crossdressers are a tough group of ladies and they will be ready for the next match. Albeit depleted in numbers on the pitch.

There's a lot of irony about this post given some of the in-game commentary. I'll say no more.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

cream-pies?
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Iam getting "word" that the Crossdressers are causing a big stir over at the hospital. Autograph signing now in the main entrance. A band even showed up out of no where and hotdog/beer vendors. It seems the fans are "loving" the pagentry around the crossdresssers today. But who else could turn a over night stay at the hospital into a media blitz story besides the Crossdressers?

I also got word that Bo was the guy who sent all the cream pies. According to my inside source he sent 20 assorted flavored pies to the dressers. The ladies loved the cherry and the apple pies. But the big winner was Bo's homemade Moms receipe blueberry. The ladies loved it that Bo took time out of his busy day to spend some time in the kitchen for them.

But FUMBBL fans I have the inside "scoop".

I talked to one of Bo's "men" and here is what I found out. Bo has launched Bo "knows" LLC. A company devoted to +ST training for Blood Bowl and anybody else willing to pay him money for training. Bo feels deeply that the transgendered community is being left out in the cold on top notch +ST training programs. Thus he feels his outreach to the Crossdressers will open some doors in that community. Who else to be the top spokes team for BO LLC in the transgender community? It just makes good bussiness sense. And Bo knows smart bussiness.

I talked to a friend of the crossdressers and He/She informed me that the Dressers "love" Bo. He is a kind and chairitable man. Soft spoken and allways kind to the dressers. BUT they prefer their trainers to be a little more, ah, effeminate. All this +ST training, well is really hard work and a little to traditional, ah, masculine for their tastes. They prefer jazasize, elipitcal training and treadmills...Thus the reason for their fabulous thighs and abs. Also the reason they are pumping out the +AG.

So that is the inside scoop. Although I have been told that the Dressers are in discussions with Bo's man to consider the endorsement deal of the Crossdressers with Bo LLC in a Ad campaign to the transgender community outreach program.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

We sacrificed a nice blitzer to the horned rat, so my pack of rats now think they are invincible!
Lets see if Alf can prove them wrong! Very Happy

SL
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

RedDevilCG: Yes, I wonder too what it was, since I just was informed over the phone by one of the girls. But read MilfordĀ“s inside stories, he knows. (All the girls love him deeply and secretly btw). Actually, Milford knows more about the dressers than their coach does, and THAT is journalism my friends!

However Chainsaw, your post triggered my imagination on all levels, I so want to know and hear more about that ingame chat. Even those that were rude to the dressers and their coach as well. That is a big part of the majors for me. So feel free to tell. It will be very hard to make me upset about this one ;-D

Regarding Bo: He is not too strong for us. We like to go down 3-4 girls on him from time to time, and he seems to enjoy it too. No more comments.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I was referring to how a certain coach was objecting to going a few turns without inflicting knockouts or casualties on the Crossdressers. He was not happy that they could actually survive the hits his dwarves were dishing out. Take into account that in the opening turn the dwarves inflicted a serious injury and a knock out, and most of us in the stands were wandering what this insane coach was ranting about.

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

SvenS wrote:
We sacrificed a nice blitzer to the horned rat, so my pack of rats now think they are invincible!

Indeed - you 'forgot' to mention you used the apo the block before that for a ko Wink
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
Oh I was referring to how a certain coach was objecting to going a few turns without inflicting knockouts or casualties on the Crossdressers. He was not happy that they could actually survive the hits his dwarves were dishing out. Take into account that in the opening turn the dwarves inflicted a serious injury and a knock out, and most of us in the stands were wandering what this insane coach was ranting about.

aaahh...

"the basher doesnt get his 4th cas in turn 3 vs av7" - rant. I see.

a classic. the dressers are untouchable by such material things.
SvenS

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2013 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

p4m wrote:
SvenS wrote:

Indeed - you 'forgot' to mention you used the apo the block before that for a ko Wink

Would do that again when it was my only tackle! Very Happy
Besides we all know apo's dont believe in resuscitation, they are more reincarnation minded! :p

SL
 Jump to: